The impressive window in the north wall of the nave above the choir space was given in memory of George Black and Jane Barclay Black by their children and dedicated on Good Shepherd Sunday, April 24, 1898. The window is of unusual size, consisting of over 500 square feet of Tiffany Favrile glass, designed by Frederick Wilson of the Tiffany studios in New York. The great window is divided into three lancets. In the center lancet the Good Shepherd stands in the midst of his sheep, hands clasped and eyes toward heaven, interceding for his flock. In the side lancets are two angels, one holding the torch of faith together with the book of knowledge, the other angel with a palm of victory in one hand and a crown of stars in the other. In the background of the three lancets are a number of angels grouped in prayer and adoration. The dove of the Holy Spirit and the shell of baptism can be seen in the apex of the window.